Thursday 28 May 2015

I Wore A Yellow Dress Today

Because you are bound to have a good day in such a happy colour. 

Not so today. 

Days like today are most important to practise gratitude. 

1. A wonderful, wonderful co-worker turning around (while driving home) after I rang him to come help me change my flat tire. 

2. An equally as wonderful co-worker seeing me at the side of the road and stopping to see if I was okay and jumping in to start changing my tire (he even got his pants dirty.)

3. My baby, who was delerious with joy to see me when I finally made it to daycare to get her. 

4. My students giving me hugs when they came in today and telling me that they missed me. 

5. A beautiful sunrise and the hint of a rainbow. 

It was a hard day... But I still have so much to be thankful for. Things do happen for a reason...  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a wonderful outcome to a not so great situation. How wonderful to have good friends and people around you!

Unknown said...

I am so blessed. I really am! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails