Not so today.
Days like today are most important to practise gratitude.
1. A wonderful, wonderful co-worker turning around (while driving home) after I rang him to come help me change my flat tire.
2. An equally as wonderful co-worker seeing me at the side of the road and stopping to see if I was okay and jumping in to start changing my tire (he even got his pants dirty.)
3. My baby, who was delerious with joy to see me when I finally made it to daycare to get her.
4. My students giving me hugs when they came in today and telling me that they missed me.
5. A beautiful sunrise and the hint of a rainbow.
It was a hard day... But I still have so much to be thankful for. Things do happen for a reason...