Eight years ago today, we got engaged. Every day, I am grateful for our love, our life together and our baby.
Tuesday, 21 July 2015
Tuesday, 9 June 2015
So I asked on my FB knitting page and a number of people have come back and volunteered to do hats for the children - some are doing socks and slippers too!
I am humbled by the generosity of these gorgeous knitters I have never met... I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.
Thursday, 28 May 2015
Because you are bound to have a good day in such a happy colour.
Not so today.
Days like today are most important to practise gratitude.
1. A wonderful, wonderful co-worker turning around (while driving home) after I rang him to come help me change my flat tire.
2. An equally as wonderful co-worker seeing me at the side of the road and stopping to see if I was okay and jumping in to start changing my tire (he even got his pants dirty.)
3. My baby, who was delerious with joy to see me when I finally made it to daycare to get her.
4. My students giving me hugs when they came in today and telling me that they missed me.
5. A beautiful sunrise and the hint of a rainbow.
It was a hard day... But I still have so much to be thankful for. Things do happen for a reason...
Wednesday, 27 May 2015
Today I am so grateful for those words. I worked from home today and managed to finish all my report cards!
So I bundled up walked to daycare to get Miss Two. As we walked home, she kept stopping to admire different things and saying, "Take a photo, Mummy!"
Thank you for reminding me to take my time and admire the moon and clouds, baby. I am so lucky to have you.