1. Getting a snappy new red car! It's ridiculously cute. It's a challenge to drive manual, but I'm getting there. Hopefully I'll be able to drive it to work by next week. I (sometimes) like a challenge to learn something new, so that would be something else to be grateful for!
2. An awesome, brilliantly sunny winter's weekend. The last two days have been just gorgeous and so good for the soul. It was nice to have a weekend that wasn't rainy.
3. Spending Saturday with Phill's Mum & Dad, Nana, Louisa & Vince. We had a lovely wander around a shop and then a wonderfully filling lunch (read as: maybe I ate too much?!) Family time is also good for the soul.
4. Lunch at Denny's and having gravy with my fries - they're not big on gravy with fries in New Zealand, so I always get very excited to go to Denny's. They also make a fabulous Oreo Cookie Milkshake. Healthy? Not so much. Yummy? Oh, yes!
5. I know I blogged about it yesterday, but I have to be so grateful for the article: 100 Ways You Can Start Loving Yourself Right Now.
6. The yummy and somewhat healthy crumble I made this afternoon, and am about to heat up and eat. It's bursting with fresh fruit and I love it! It's an extra divine treat with a scoop of ice-cream (low-fat, of course!)
7. A nice long phone chat with Mum and with Shazeen.
8. The very best was the email I received from Noah. He asked for a photo of my car. I emailed it to him. Then he asked Shazeen to type the following message. My heart melted. (Fui means Dad's sister.)
I love Fui.
9. The prospect of another week and a brand new start.
You know, after writing this, I do realise, my weekend was pretty fantastic. Can't ask for more than that.