Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Fabulous Website I Never Knew Existed & An Excellent Time Waster

source

I have found my new favourite website.  It's called Roots of She.  I love this website - it's the same people who created Kind Over Matter (another fabulous site) - but I like this one even more.

"Roots of She tells a story, the story of the female experience, in all of its shapes, sizes and forms.
Big & beautiful.
Small & sassy.
Roots of She is a safe space to talk about the wide range of experiences that we have, this is a space that will let other women know that they aren’t alone, that no matter what, there is someone out there that knows what you are going through." (from the welcome page of the site)
Definitely worth a look if you have a chance.

Another new favourite is the best time waster in the world... even better than Facebook and it's tearing me away from my knitting!  Pinterest is fabulous.  It's an online pinboard where you can pin/repin and organise pictures of the bits you love - it's yet another form of social media, and I'll admit it - I love it.   I'm on there, and enjoy playing... a bit too much!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails