Tuesday 28 February 2012

A Newly Found Funny Website

If you search "Cyanide and Happiness" grammar in Google, there is a mind boggling array of grammar humour.  It's so funny it makes me snort.  It was hard to pick just one!

(A side note: Phill says he's told me about this site before, but as my memory is shocking, I get to enjoy the discovery each time like it's brand new!)


**Disclaimer: Please note, that many of the cartoons on this website are quite offensive... I only looked at the grammar ones today, because I'm a big nerd.


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
 Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

2 comments:

WS said...

I love Cyanide and happiness too. My kids are big fans. When we moved house, my daughter decorated all the boxes with her own take on Cyanide and Happiness, moving style. They were so funny - the movers were in hysterics.

Anonymous said...

What a great thing to do to make such a blah job of moving a bit more fun! I'm sure the movers appreciated it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails