Sunday 23 September 2012

Hippo's Baby Brother

So a month later, I've finally finished the second hippo for another friend's bub.



He's a bit more trim than his purple sister, but still quite endearing.

I loved using this squishy wool from The Wool Company,  I bought it from a lovely parent who donated it for use in class and when I spied it, I implored her (quite shamelessly) to let me buy it from her.  She wasn't fussed and I ended up with another lovely skein of squishy wool from one of my favourite shops (as if I needed more.)

This means I can start knitting for my own bub next!  I'm very excited to pick my pattern and the perfect wool for my baby!



2 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

handmade gifts are the sweetest and now you get to start work on the sweetest homemade gift of all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Megan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails