While chattering inanely to my daughter today, I heard some of the strange things I now say (on a regular basis)...
In no particular order, at some point I have said (more than likely many times):
- Under no circumstances are you to put your fingers in my nose.
- Here, gnaw on my finger dear.
- Please hold still while I pick your nose.
- Did you enjoy sucking on my chin?
- Meh, it's only a bit of spew - it'll dry and you won't really be able to see it.
- Please, please, please poop.
- I need more tutus.
- You know, pureed pumpkin, carrot and beef actually doesn't taste too bad.
- I had heaps of sleep last night - 5 hours in a row!
- I wonder how easily I can expose my breast in this top...