Sunday, 17 May 2015

Dipping My Toes In

In an effort to regain some balance in my life, I have resolved to start writing again. 

The problem is that I would write, rewrite, edit, rewrite, add photos, rewrite and then maybe publish. I just don't have that kind of time anymore. 

So I will start small with something big.

Gratitude. 

Today, I am grateful that my baby loves her crazy Aunty and her nana so very much. 

I am grateful that I got to see Mum on FaceTime, which instantly made me feel less sick. 

I am especially grateful to be living here, in a safe, peaceful country where I am freely allowed to practise my (peaceful) religion. 

I am grateful for you and all those I hold dear in my heart. 


5 comments:

Faiza said...

And I am grateful for you!

Tesneem Couper said...

Love you!
x

Cindy Dy said...

You are an awesome blogger. This is one of the best blog I had visited so far. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Keep it up. God bless.

Bubble
www.gofastek.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails