Wednesday 27 October 2010

Happy Birthday To Me! - Part I

source

As I am not done celebrating my birthday, I shall not write about the fabulousness that was today until the celebrations are complete. I just wanted to share Phill Booth's wise words. (This guy is so good, it's scary.)

If today is your birthday
A life of perfection is most certainly a tall order and not very feasible when you consider how unpredictable things normally get on this fair planet. You will find, though, that this year brings long stretches approaching a state of utopia. Certain vital areas of your life will be noticeably better than what you're normally used to.

(Can't argue with that!) 


I always check my horoscope on my birthday.... I'm not into astrology, nor does it guide the ebb and flow of my daily life, but out of curiosity...

My horoscope for today: (and in light of yesterday's post - uncannily accurate!)

October 27th, 2010

Scorpio- Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's hard to shake off the memory of painful experience that caused a great deal of emotional grief. But if you don't find a way to control your thoughts on the matter, you won't be able to move on to the next new wonderful phase in your life which is eagerly awaiting your arrival. Mercury is providing the right conditions to get your thought stream back on a positive flow. 

Uncanny, eh??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails