Tuesday 1 March 2011

Bragging

I've always loved Phill's photos, but I sort of thought I was biased, since I'm madly in love with the guy.  I've tried to encourage his love for photography and I'm looking forward to having a house so we can get a couple of his shots blown up for the walls.  I tell him that he's good, but I think he believes I'm obliged to say that. 

Recently he signed up on a photo blogging community and each day, posts a new photo he has taken.  I tell you, my heart was going to explode with pride when I saw that one of his photos had 14 comments on it!  I'm bragging about my talented husband and I'm so okay with that.  

Phill's photos can be found here - take a peek if you get a chance!

This one is one of my favourites!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails