The thing is, I haven't stopped being grateful! It's just not flowing as it does, in my usual, verbose way. I think there's a lot swirling around in my head and I need to regain some balance and peace. It's when I'm the most relaxed and quiet in mind that the writing flows.
So here is a list, a simple, self-explanatory list of things that I'm grateful for that begin with 'S.'
- Sisters-In-Law (I am very lucky to have awesome ones in Shazeen, Louisa, Jenna and Nashina. Lucky, lucky, lucky me!)
|Shazeen's the lady with the tiara and Nashina is the lady in the black top... this is one of my favourite photos of all time, with some of my favourite people of all time!|
|Jenna, Myself and Louisa looking fabulous!|
- Silence (please refer to my post for 'Q')
- Skype (I get to see my favourite people who are near in my heart but far in distance. Love it.)
- Students (Mine are gorgeous. I love my class... seriously!)
- Sleep-ins. (Delicious. No explanation required.)
- Sunny Sunday Afternoons (especially when they're lazy ones!)
What 'S' are you grateful for?